Calculate what house, flat or chalet I can afford with my salary
Simulator that helps you find out what home you can buy
Honestly, it is the first thing you need to know when buying a house. If you are thinking about buying your first home, you are excited, you think it is a good time, you have something saved and you see the future with some stability, we are going to help you get an idea of what your home could cost and what mortgage you can get. So, if you want, you can start choosing neighbourhoods and looking at houses and flats today.
- It is important to know that it is a long-term commitment.
- You must be excited about the thought of having your own home.
- You will need to have savings for the down payment and initial expenses.
- It is vital that the monthly expense is no more than 30% of your salary.
- It's time for you to know what your budget is.