We use our own and third-party cookies to provide the best possible experience, analyse user browsing habits and offer content which may interest you. By continuing to browse, we understand that you accept the use of these cookies. You can change your settings and find out more information in our Cookies policy
1Offer valid until 31 december 2019 or for a maximum of 40,000 new accounts. Exclusively for new customers with a salary of at least €1,000. Maximum interest-bearing balance is €5,000. First year: nominal annual interest rate of 4.94% (5% AER). Second year: nominal annual interest rate of 1.99% (2% AER). Interest paid every six months. Example for daily balance of €5,000 in a professional/pension/payroll account, calculated with an interest payment period of 180 days, gross interest paid: 1st six months €121.81, 2nd six months €121.81, 3rd six months €49.07, 4th six months €49.07. To access and keep the benefits of our Payroll Account, you will need to maintain the declared level of income and pay at least three direct debits per quarter. The card linked to the payroll or businness account must also be active, which means making at least three payments per quarter. The credit card linked to the pension account does not need to be active.
Show/Hide legal text
220-year fixed-interest rate mortgage: Here is an example of an APR mortgage offered by Bankinter, S.A. based on the following features:
Mortgage amount: €150,000. Mortgage term: 20 years (240 monthly repayments). APR: 2.41%. Monthly repayment for 20 years: €737.00. Final repayment: €736.98. Arrangement fee: 500 €. Total interest: €26,879.98. Interest rate: 1.69% (240 months). Monthly repayments. Total amount repayable: €188,326.14.
This APR has been calculated taking into account:
- A 20-year life insurance policy with coverage of €150,000 for a 30-year old person. Annual premium of €190.86. Renewable annual insurance.
- Home insurance policy with coverage of €100,000 plus home contents insurance for €30,000, and an estimated annual premium of €343.97. Renewable annual insurance.
- Appraisal costs: €249.56.
Interest rate subject to purchasing the following Bankinter products:
- Payroll Account, Business Account or Non-Payroll Account (bonus of 0.50 percentage points).
- Life insurance covering the full amount of the mortgage, taken out with Bankinter Seguros de Vida, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros (bonus of 0.60 percentage points).
- Comprehensive home insurance with a minimum home contents coverage of €30,000 and structure coverage equivalent to the appraisal value of the property for insurance purposes, taken out with Línea Directa Aseguradora, S.A. and brokered by Bankinter, S.A., Operador de Banca-Seguro (discount of 0.10 percentage points).
- Pension Plan/EPSV: A pension plan/voluntary pension scheme with Bankinter Seguros de Vida (a Bankinter Group company) valid for the duration of the mortgage, with minimum annual contributions to the plan of €600 (discount of 0.10 percentage points).
These products are optional for the customer, but if they are not purchased the above rate (1.69%) will be increased by 1.30% corresponding to the sum of each of the products not purchased. Accordingly, if none of the conditions are met the fixed interest rate will be 2.99% (APR 3.36%). Monthly repayment for 20 years: €831.15. Final repayment: €829.67 . Total interest: €49,474.52. Total amount repayable: €204,863.68. This APR has been calculated on the basis of taking out with Bankinter or a different provider the legally required
home insurance policy for €100,000, with an estimated annual premium of €186.98, in addition to an annual maintenance fee of €45 for the current account required for collection of the repayments, the arrangement fee of €500 and appraisal costs of €249.56.
The resulting monthly repayments (French repayment system) are the result of the coefficient of (1 + interest) raised to the power of the term of the financial arrangement multiplied by the interest, between (1 + interest) raised to the power of the term of the financial arrangement, minus 1, all multiplied by the outstanding capital (where "interest" refers to NIR offered divided by 12). The instalment obtained includes the interest (result of dividing the interest rate by 12, multiplied by the outstanding capital) and the amount repayable (result of subtracting the interest from the instalment).
The APRs will be calculated taking into account the following:
1. The APRs will be calculated based on the mortgage agreement remaining in place for the agreed term and the borrower and the lender fulfilling their obligations under the terms and conditions set out in the mortgage agreement.
2. For mortgage agreements with clauses that allow for amendments to be made to the debit rate and, where applicable, to the costs included in the APRs that are not quantifiable when the calculation is being made, the APRs will be calculated based on the assumption that the debit rate and other costs will remain unchanged with regard to the level set at the time the agreement was signed.
3. These APRs may vary depending on the transaction amount and term. These APRs have been calculated on the assumption that there will be no partial or total cancellation of the mortgage. The APRs do not include the costs which the customer/borrower would have to pay for the breach of any of the obligations in the mortgage.
Bankinter, S.A. will have the final say on whether to grant the mortgage. This mortgage offer is subject to the condition that the borrowers have a total income of over €2,000 a month. The mortgage amount may not exceed 80% of the lesser of the purchase value or the appraisal value of the property. In the case of second homes, the maximum amount is 60%. The maximum mortgage term is 20 years.
If the customer does not fulfil their obligations to the Bank, in addition to the possibility of them losing the property, their liability and that of any other parties involved in the transaction will extend to all of their present and future assets.
Offer valid until 15 October 2019 or until the amount offered (€25 million) has been reached.
Bankinter has the solution
We’re here to answer your banking queries and provide you with technical support.
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Bankinter, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as 'Bankinter') with Tax ID No. A28157360 and registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 29 (28046 Madrid).
2. For what purposes do we process your data?
The data you provide us with will be processed to receive information about the corresponding request and, as applicable, formally enter into a contract for the product of interest to you.
3. What are the legitimate bases for processing your data?
The legal basis for fulfilling the purpose set out in the above section will be the processing of the request for information. Therefore, any refusal to supply the personal data requested, or the submission of inaccurate or incomplete data, could therefore render it impossible to provide you with the service. Customers are responsible for ensuring the truthfulness of the data provided, and for notifying Bankinter of any modification thereof.
4. Who will receive your data?
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legally obligation to do so.
5. For how long will we process your data?
Unless you have stated otherwise, we will keep your data for a period of six months. As soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above, the data will be blocked for the period for which they may be required for carrying out, or defending, administrative or legal actions, and they may only be unblocked and processed again for this purpose. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be cancelled definitively.
6. What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data?
You may exercise your rights at any time to access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing and portability of the data in the circumstances and scope established by the applicable legislation currently in force. To exercise your rights, please contact us by writing to the following address: Bankinter, S.A. Operaciones- Protección de Datos. Calle Pico San Pedro, 1. Tres Cantos. Madrid. 28760, enclosing a copy of your national ID or any other identifying document. Please note that you also have the right to lodge a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. Where can I obtain further information about data processing?
You can get further information about how Bankinter processes your data at this