Information for our customers
The following information will be available to the public at all times at all of our branches and on our website and will be sent to any customers who request it:
- Interest rates and fees applicable to tacit overdrafts in current accounts and tacit overdrawing on credit accounts.
- Quarterly information on the fees and interest rates usually applied to general banking services provided to customers.
- Exchange rates and minimum purchase and maximum sales amounts, applied when the amount does not exceed €3,000, for the following:
- Currency exchange: buying and selling currencies against the euro, over the counter or through foreign currency transfer orders.
- Exchange of cash: purchase and sale of foreign currency against the euro.
- Rates for the most common transactions determined by the CNMV.
- Prospectuses for issuances and OPVs in which Bankinter is responsible for the placement or the financial service.
- Prospectuses for the collective investment institutions marketed by the Bank.
- Examples of standard contracts for the following:
- Portfolio management
- Securities deposits.
Customer service department
Bankinter has a Customer Service Area and a Customer and Investor Ombudsman. Bankinter provides the following channels to ensure the protection of its customers and users, and to help them deal with any issues that arise:
- Bankinter Telephone Banking
- The Customer Service Area:
C/Avda. Brussels 14, Arroyo de la Vega, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid
Phone: 900 802 081 - Fax: 91 / 623 44 21
- You can also contact:
The Customer and Investor Ombudsman
José Luis Gómez-Dégano y Ceballos-Zúñiga
C/Raimundo Fernández Villaverde 61, 8-dcha.
Phone: 91 429 56 61 - Fax no. 91 429 2319
- If you are unhappy with the results, you can submit the issue to the Complaints Service of the Bank of Spain or, for investment services, the CNMV, in accordance with rule five of Circular 7/2013 of 25 September, by completing the following CNMV complaint form.