Bankinter Investment SGEIC launches the first delegated management fund for alternative assets for retailers.
Responding with certainty to an uncertain scenario
Developing expert solutions in a volatile global environment, with multiple geopolitical risks and rising interest rates.
Complex investment environment
Need for adequate investment alternatives
Anticipation of the market and customers' needs
Lines of action
Three ways of understanding and listening. Three ways of acting
We create new investment vehicles with an attractive return-risk ratio for efficient diversification of customers' portfolios and the guarantee of our participation as investment partners in each vehicle developed.
- 20 structured vehicles.
Corporate advisory services
Different paths to explore outside the banking market, outside our borders. Able to identify and develop new business opportunities. Advice every step of the way: from the start of the strategy to the closure of the operation.
- 100 operations advised.
Bankinter Investment is committed to financing strategic sectors for our economy. Solutions to cover every need that companies, and their shareholders and investors, have today.
- €4.8bn financed in 2021.
Solid growth. Elastic thinking
Taking the initiative, anticipating customers' needs, once again being first: Bankinter Investment, the leading alternative investment platform in Spain.
From Bankinter to Bankinter Investment.
- The Bankinter Alternative Investment platform is created with the launch of ORES Socimi: €200mn of capital raised with our partner Sonae Sierra.
- The figure of €1bn of investment in structured financing operations is reached and the first financing operation in Portugal is formalised.
- €1.1bn of committed capital in alternative investment is reached in the space of two years after launching Helia I and Helia II (renewable energy), Atom (hotels) and VStudent (student residences).
- The fifth IPO operation advised by Bankinter Investment is completed.
- We consolidate our reputation as leading financiers of renewable energy projects, adding another 24 operations to our portfolio.
- Signature of the first international M&A operation.
- Raised capital exceeds €2.3bn after launching Helia III, Helia IV, Ores Portugal, MVB (venture capital), Titán (infrastructure) and Rhea (venture capital) and acquiring two core real estate assets (Madrid and Barcelona).
- First divestment: sale of Helia I assets with a net annual return for the investor of 22%. €1bn in investment volume signed in financing operations.
- We reach the figure of 100 advised transactions in the last five years.
- Montepino increases its capital. The first vehicle launches for investment in the environment and circular economy (Ecualia) and Titán 2 and the Temper solar farms. New significant investment in the real estate sector, this time in Portugal (ATRIUM Building).
- Bankinter Investment SGEIC launches as a new alternative investment fund manager to allow all our customers to continue co-investing with Bankinter and its partners in real assets.
- Bankinter Alternative Investment I RCF launches -– the first delegated management fund for alternative assets for amounts starting from 10,000 euros.