Show/Hide legal text1 Currency Broker:
• Depending on liquidity in the foreign exchange market. Requires custom profiling.
• You must have an account in every currency in which you wish to trade.
• Risk associated with exchange rates.
Show/Hide legal text2 Forward currency contracts:
• The pre-contractual information for PRIIP investment products and the key information documents are available on our website https://www.bankinter.com/banca/nav/documentos-datos-fundamentales.
• Forward currency transactions require a preliminary study and approval of the risk by the Bank.
• Forward currency transactions are formalised through a binding contract between both parties (you and the Bank) to deliver a specific amount of a currency in a specific period at an agreed price.
• There are a number of requirements for these transactions:
- You must have a current LEI (Legal Entity Identifier).
- A current MiFID questionnaire.
- An available risk facility.
• The duration is from 3 days to 12 months. Longer-term transactions may be performed on an exceptional basis.