Responding with certainty to an uncertain scenario.
Bankinter Investment specialises in developing the best opportunities to meet the challenges of a volatile and uncertain environment like the one we currently face:
- Uncertain returns in inflationary environments.
- Limitations for business growth.
- Lack of flexibility in financing.
We understand your company, and we offer you three courses of action
Bankinter Investment detects the best investment opportunities and structures new vehicles as an alternative to traditional investment, making the most innovative solutions available to your company.
- With attractive risk-return trade-offs.
- With just the right amount of portfolio diversification.
- Through real assets that generate predictable and recurring annual income.
- In investment projects in relevant sectors of the economy, such as renewable energy, real estate, infrastructure, venture capital and the environment.
- Through exclusive alliances with a select group of management partners.
With Bankinter Investment, you have the largest alternative investment manager in Spain available to your company.
Bankinter Investment Alternative Investment I Fund, VCR
A different model.
We are committed to growing and developing our corporates in the strategic sectors of our economy, offering solutions adapted to the needs of today and financing projects in Spain and Portugal related to:
- Energy and infrastructures.
- Mortgageable assets.
- Acquisitions and expansion plans.
- Other corporate needs of companies.
Corporate advisory services
We open up new pathways so your company can continue to grow, identifying global trends to adapt them to local needs.
- With new avenues previously restricted to large corporations.
- Offering solutions beyond the traditional banking market.
- Delivering solutions for shareholding needs.
- Providing options for property management.
Always looking for creative solutions.
If you want to find out more about Bankinter Investment, don't hesitate to contact the commercial manager at your company's branch.
Got a question?The Bankinter Corporate help centre has the answer.
Contact with us