When you need a loan this is the word you want to hear: easy.
Making it easy for you is what makes a bank your bank: flexibility of choice and repayment, and a range of loans adapted to your needs.
Making it easy means letting you choose the type of loan
A fixed rate for the duration of the loan. The peace of mind of knowing exactly what you'll pay from start to finish.
We set a date for the review of the agreed benchmark, usually the Euribor.
A fixed interest rate for the first few years and then a variable rate reviewed on the agreed dates until the end of the loan.
The interest rate will vary each time
the benchmark value varies
Easy means letting you pay back the money in the most convenient way for you.
- Straight-line instalments.
- Instalments with identical repayments.
- Repayment agreed according to a predetermined schedule.
- Flexible repayment, which lets you defer the payment of part of the principal until maturity.
- Repayment at maturity with periodic interest payments.
- Total repayment at maturity of both the principal and the interest.
Easy is having specific loans according to your needs
Multiple drawdown loanA loan that gives you the amount you need, when you need it, according to an agreed schedule. A loan designed for those cases when the planned investment requires partial disbursements.
Tax payment loanA loan to pay your VAT, income tax, corporation tax or social security for your company.
Got a question?The Bankinter Corporate help centre has the answer.
Contact with us