- Issuance and maintenance fees: no annual fee.
- Card limit: For credit, the daily and monthly limit on purchases is €1,200 euros; at ATMs, the limit is €1,000 per day and €1,200 per month. For debit, if you have enough balance in your account, you can withdraw up to €9,000 per month.
- Bankinter Solidarios card nominal annual interest rate:
(i) For Deferred Payment cards: a) on Purchases b) on credit withdrawals from ATMs and c) on cash transfers to your Smart Cash current account: 22,80% (25,34% APR).
Illustrative examples under the assumption that the agreement will remain in force for its entire term and that the Parties will comply with their obligations in the terms and timeframes agreed.
- If you draw down €1,500 (for cash withdrawals and Smart Cash) on the first day of the month with Deferred Payment, fixed rate, to be paid in 12 months and assuming that you will not withdraw more funds in this period. Nominal annual fixed interest rate: 22.80%, APR. 25.34%, con 12 monthly instalments of €140.97. Total amount to be paid: €1,691.64.
(ii) With End-of-Month payment: no interest.
(iii) With Deferred Payment in Stores: 22.80% (25.34% APR). The Deferred Payment service in stores allows for purchases for less than €60 (paid for with the store’s POS device) to be deferred for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. - If you pay €1,500 for a purchase made on the first day of the month with Deferred Payment in Stores, fixed rate, to be paid in 12 months and assuming that you will not withdraw more funds in this period. Nominal annual fixed interest rate: 22.80%, APR. 25.34%, con 12 monthly instalments of €140.97. Total amount to be paid: €1,691.64.
(iv) With Compra Smart payment 22,80% (24% APR). If you pay €501 with Compra Smart on the first day of the month, with a 12-month repayment period and a 22.80% NIR, 25.34% APR, the first instalment (which only includes interest) will be €9.52 and the amount of the 11 remaining instalments will each be €50.90. Total repayment amount € 569.42). APR may vary depending on the timeframe selected.
- Insurance: The Bankinter Solidarios card includes free accident insurance for up to €300,000. You can read the related terms and conditions here:
Accident insurance (36 KB)
Information of interest: pursuant to EU laws in force, the Standard European Consumer Credit Information (SECCI) associated with the Bankinter Solidarios card.
Financing offered by Bankinter Consumer Finance EFC, S.A., a financial credit institution registered with the Bank of Spain under no. 8832, with registered office at Avda. de Bruselas 12, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid) and entered in the Madrid Companies Register, Volume 22,729, Folio 181, Sheet No. M-259543, and with Tax ID Number A82650672.