- Issuance and maintenance fee: no annual fee.
- Limit on withdrawals: for withdrawals on credit, the limit on purchases is €1,200 per day and month; at ATMs, €1,000 per day and €1,200 per month. For debit withdrawals, if you have sufficient balance in your account, you can withdraw a maximum of €9,000 per month.
- Annual nominal interest rate Bankinter Solidarios card:
(i) Deferred payment method: a) on purchases b) cash withdrawals on credit at ATMs and c) on cash transfers to your Smart Cash account: 2280% NIR (25.34% APR).
For example, assuming that the contract will remain in force for its entire duration and that the Parties will fulfil their obligations under the agreed terms and conditions.
- On purchases, cash or smart cash withdrawals with the deferred payment method:
- For a drawdown of 1,200 euros for a purchase made on the first day of the month with the deferred payment method, fixed instalments to be paid over 12 months and assuming there are no more drawdowns during this period. Annual fixed nominal interest rate: 22.80%, APR 25.34%, with 11 monthly instalments of 112.78 euros and a final instalment of 112.72 euros. Total amount payable: 1.353,30 euros.
(ii) End-of-month payment method: interest-free.
(iii) Deferred payment in stores method: 22.80% NIR (25.34% APR). The deferred payment service in stores spreads the cost of a purchase over 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. The minimum purchase amount is €60 and the facility is set up directly at the store TPV.
- For a purchase of 1,200 euros made on the first day of the month with the deferred payment in stores method, fixed instalments to be paid over 12 months and assuming there are no more drawdowns during this period. Annual fixed nominal interest rate: 22.80%, APR 25.34%, with 11 monthly instalments of 112.78 euros and a final instalment of 112.72 euros. Total amount payable: 1.353,30 euros.
(iv) Smart purchase payment method 2280% NIR (25.34% APR.)
- For a smart purchase of 1,200 euros made on the first day of the month with repayment over 12 months and 22.80% NIR, 25.34% APR, the first instalment, which only includes interest, will be 22.80 euros and the remaining 11 instalments will be 121.92 euros each. Total amount payable: € 1,363.89. The A.E.R. can vary depending on the selected term.
- Insurance: The Bankinter Solidarios card includes free accident insurance up to 30,000 euros. See the terms and conditions here:
Accident insurance(36 KB)
Important information: Pursuant to prevailing EU legislation, the Standard European Consumer Credit Information (SECCI) associated with the Bankinter Solidarios card is provided below.
Financing offered by Bankinter Consumer Finance,. E.F.C., S.A., registered with the Bank of Spain under number 8832, with registered office at , 12 Avda. de Bruselas, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, recorded in Volume 22,729, Folio 181, Sheet No. M-259543 of the Madrid Companies Register, and with tax identification number A82650672.