MANAGE OR REJECT COOKIES.
Financial market analysis
Be well-informed. Make better decisions.
To be well-informed, is to be knowledgeable. Our Analysis Team puts its knowledge of the market at your disposal, offering you the most appropriate investment strategy at all times. We want to help you make better decisions.
Discover the keys to investing in fixed income products: public and private debt.
Show/Hide legal text
The key investor information document, prospectus and all other legal documents related to Bankinter's collective investment institutions are available at any of our branches, on the Bankinter website (www.bankinter.com) and on the website of the Spanish National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) (www.cnmv.es).
I'm a customerLog in with your username and password and click Add Daily
I'm not a customerEnter your e-mail address to receive daily reports
from the Analysis department.
Information about the use of personal data
1. Who is the data controller? The controller of your personal data is Bankinter, S.A. (hereinafter
holder of Tax ID Number A28157360 and with a registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 29, 28046 Madrid.
2. Why do we process your data? The data provided by you will be processed to allow you to receive information related to this
and, where applicable, arrange the product you are interested in.
3. What are the legal grounds for processing my
data? The legal basis for fulfilling the purpose set out above
of the request for information. Accordingly, if you decline to provide the personal data
or provide inaccurate or incomplete data, it could make it impossible to
provide you with the
service. Customers are responsible for the accuracy of the data they provide and
informing Bankinter of any change to the same.
4. Who will receive your data? Unless legally obliged to do so, the data provided will not be transferred to third parties.
5. How long will we keep your data? Unless you have stated otherwise, we will keep your data for a period of
When they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above, the data
blocked for as long as it may be necessary for the exercising of, or defence
administrative or judicial actions and can only be unblocked and processed again
reason. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be cancelled definitively.
6. What are my rights in relation to the processing of my
data? You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, objection,
processing and portability of the data in the cases and under the scope set out
in applicable regulations
at any time. To exercise your rights, you can contact us
writing to Bankinter, S.A. Operations - Data Protection. Calle Pico San Pedro
Cantos, 28760 Madrid, 28760, attaching a copy of your national identity document or any
document. Please note that you have the right to file a claim with
Data Protection Agency.
7. Where to find more information about the processing of
data? You can find more information about how and why Bankinter processes