What does Gender Equality mean in concrete terms?
The fight against the gender gap affecting women in the labour market. And efforts to offset the uneven effect that the crisis has had on the genders and how it has affected women.
Examples of development areas for projects in the Gender Equality component:
- A contingency plan for the care economy and reinforcement of inclusion policies.
- New public policies for a dynamic, resilient and inclusive labour market.
- Measures aimed at harmonising men's and women's remuneration.
- Initiatives to increase the number of women in management positions.
- Development and implementation of gender equality plans.
- Implementation of measures to promote co-responsibility in childcare.