All items owned by the insured party, family members and other people who usually live in the insured property, including, among others, the following objects:
Furniture, personal belongings and household goods, including objects plated with precious metals and costume jewelry; tools and materials necessary for home repairs, including DIY and garden supplies; electrical appliances and image, sound and electronic devices; ceramic hobs; ornaments and home decorative items, including wall lights and lamps even when they are fixed to the walls or ceilings; groceries and supplies for consumption by the insured party and their family.
They must be valued based on the cost of restoring them or replacing them with other new items with equivalent characteristics and benefits, except for items where a different valuation criterion has been established in this insurance cover.
Furniture and professional equipment when professional activity is carried out in the property and provided that it is still mainly used as a residence.
Jewellery, with the following items treated as such:
- Items fully or partially made out of precious metals, for the purpose of personal adornment.
- Precious or semi-precious stones, whether or not they are set, and pearls, for the purpose of personal adornment.
Valuables, with the items and objects listed below treated as such:
- Works and pieces of art (paintings, antiques and limited-edition series) and craftwork; ivory.
- Carpets and rugs, which have an individual value of over 1,800 euros.
- Silverware and other items made fully or partially out of gold and/or silver, which are not treated as jewellery as they are not intended for personal adornment.
- Precious furs.
- Stamp and/or coin collections. As a combined whole, these collections are treated as a single object.
- Precious-metal bars.
Collections and objects of artistic or historical value will be valued based on their price on the corresponding specialised market.