VENTURE CAPITAL FUNDS
A new investment approach for the most alternative profiles.
Venture capital funds are a type of investment that provides an alternative to traditional funds. They can be an option for investors seeking portfolio diversification with a long-term time horizon.
- Long-term investments.
- With a high level of risk and also a high possible return expected.
- Investing in products that really contribute to the economic and sustainable development of the country.
With venture capital funds, you run the risk of losing the capital that you have invested.
Bankinter Investment Alternative Investment I Fund, VCR
- The fund's objective: to generate stable and recurring returns over the long term through investing in and managing a portfolio of real assets, diversified by sector, geographical area and risk profile, hand in hand with our expert partners.
- Fund managed by Bankinter Investment SGEIC, S.A.
- Minimum contribution starting from €10,000.
- Expected time horizon is 10-13 years.
The key investor information document, prospectus and all other legal documents are available at any of our Bankinter branches, at the Bankinter Investment SGEIC website (www.bankinterinvestment.com) and on the Spanish National Securities Market Commission (CNMV) website (www.cnmv.es). The Bankinter Investment Inversión Alternativa IFCR fund's CNMV registration number is No. 416.
For more information, consult your Private Banker or Personal Manager.
What is a venture capital fund and what are its main operations?
Bankinter listensWe are here to answer your questions and banking queries, provide technical support, etc.
Further informationATMs and branches
900 816 833
900 816 833