Bankinter se refuerza como una de las 22 marcas españolas más valiosas tras aumentar un 15% su valor en 2023
- El banco renueva su posición en el ranking de “Mejores marcas españolas”, según el informe bienal que elabora la consultora Interbrand.
- La entidad registra el mayor incremento de los últimos 15 años en la valoración, que asciende a 379 millones de euros.
Bankinter Investment and Sonae Sierra launch ORES Germany, a new alternative investment vehicle that invests in retail real estate in the German market
- ORES Germany focuses on investment in retail real estate in this market.
- The vehicle has a total investment of EUR 200 million, with a portfolio of eight large retail properties with long-term leases and first-class operators in the food and DIY-home sectors.
- Bankinter Investment has already launched 23 alternative investment vehicles with almost EUR 4.8 billion of capital committed by investors
- Sierra continues to expand its investment management business and currently manages properties worth over EUR 6.6 billion.
Bankinter's Board proposes María Dolores Dancausa as Non-Executive Chair to replace Pedro Guerrero, and Gloria Ortiz as new Chief Executive Officer
- Pedro Guerrero Guerrero will end his term as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Bankinter, per his own request, on 21 March 2024, after a brilliant career of 17 years at the helm of the Board.
- The Board will nominate the bank's current CEO, María Dolores Dancausa Treviño, as non-executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, and current Head of Commercial Banking, Gloria Ortiz Portero, as Chief Executive Officer.