Communication room
Imagen resultados 3T2022 para SAla comunicacion.jpg

Bankinter's recurring profit increases by 21.2% to 430 million euros, with improved margins and strong business growth

Excluding capital gains from the floatation of Línea Directa, the bank's recurring profit is higher than in 2021, which included four months of income from Línea Directa.

Strong performance by all business lines generating growth in all margins: net interest income +11.6%; gross operating income +6.7%; and pre-provision operating profit +8%.

Lending to customers (+10.3%) and retail funds (+10.4) both grew at double-digit rates in the period, reflecting the bank's commercial strength in a difficult environment.

The return on equity (RoE) was 11.6%; the CET1 fully loaded capital ratio stood at 11.90%; and the non-performing loans (NPL) ratio was 2.10%, the lowest in the sector.

20.10.2022
Foto móvil certificado Ilunion para Sala de Comunicacion OK.jpg

La app móvil de Bankinter recibe el sello ILUNION a la accesibilidad

Con las mejoras implementadas, Bankinter facilita el acceso y la usabilidad de su aplicación móvil para todos los clientes, independientemente de si tienen o no alguna discapacidad física, cognitiva o sensorial.

ILUNION tiene como objetivo contribuir a que empresas y entidades del sector público conozcan la importancia de crear entornos digitales más accesibles para todas las personas, y pongan en marcha programas para desarrollarlos.

14.11.2022
Eduard Mendiluce y Alfonso Saez principal.jpg

EFFIC y Bankinter firman un acuerdo para la financiación de rehabilitación de vivienda con el apoyo de los fondos Next Generation

Las comunidades de propietarios cuyas reformas sean gestionadas por EFFIC, la marca con la que Anticipa y Aliseda se han constituido como agente rehabilitador, se beneficiarán de condiciones de financiación favorables de Bankinter para acometer estas obras.

Esta alianza consolida a EFFIC como uno de los agentes rehabilitadores con más solvencia para la canalización de las partidas europeas y a Bankinter como entidad de referencia en la financiación de comunidades de propietarios.

05.10.2022
Acuerdo-Bankinter-y-Liberty-seguros.jpg

Bankinter and Liberty Seguros enter into a new bancassurance partnership

The two entities will promote innovation and market automobile and homeowners' insurance through all Bankinter channels and networks in Spain and Portugal, including EVO Banco.

The insurance company's innovation capacity and international footprint in Bankinter's markets were key factors behind the agreement.

Liberty will own 50.01% of the new company and Bankinter the remaining 49.99%.

You may also like

Corporate presentation

Interactive presentation designed to provide an in-depth view of Bankinter.

FInd out more

Bankinter blog

Bankinter's official blog, where you can read the latest about personal finance, analysis and investment, stock exchanges and markets, Bankinter news, sustainability and much more.

about Bankinter Blog

Analysis reports

Ramón Forcada, head of analysis at Bankinter, shares his views on the market situation.

Find out more