Skip to contents



Sonae Sierra

Incorporated in Portugal in 1989, Sonae Sierra is 90% owned by Sonae SGPS (Portugal) with the remaining 10% owned by Grosvenor Group Limited (United Kingdom). Leading international property investment and services company with an integrated business approach that spans the entire value chain. Its objective is to develop consistent platforms from which to create solid investment strategies in different parts of the world. Currently, Sonae Sierra is present in 11 countries and globally manages more than €8 billion in property assets in different sectors and for different uses, especially the retail sector.
Sierra sonae

Get to know our commercial real estate partner.

What they do:

  • Identification and execution of value creation opportunities (expansion, refurbishment, repositioning).
  • Investment and divestment opportunities.
  • Coordination of sales and acquisitions (due diligence and transaction execution).
  • Investment strategies and tax management of companies and vehicles under management.
  • Long-term business plans.
  • Overall ownership responsibility.
  • Management of the corporate entity owning the property.

Expertise and team:

Development of strategic business plans for assets and value generation through marketing, refurbishment or development. Each service is designed with the specific needs of the asset and investors in mind to ensure high returns. Platform and local team in Spain (81 people) and Portugal (562 people).

Co-investment vehicles with Bankinter:

ORES Socimi, ORES Portugal, BIRE Serrano 53 and BIRE Fortis.