COMPANY FINANCING NEXT GENERATION EU FUNDS
Whatever you need. Whenever you need us.
Your project: three moments, three solutions.
All set to apply for funding?
To formalise your application, your company may well have to present a guarantee, which you can request from us quickly and easily.
- Depending on the scope of your project, you can request a national or international guarantee.
- If you already have a guarantee facility, you can do everything online through our remote branch: from submitting the form and other documentation to monitoring the status of your application.
Is payment of the funding conditional on starting your project?
This may be the case and your company may be forced to start one of the phases of the project. If that is your scenario, our advances can help you out.
- By setting up the payment of funding into your Bankinter account, you can obtain an advance of up to 100% of the amount you are waiting for.
The funding awarded doesn't cover 100% of your project?
More often than not, the funding awarded will not cover the entire amount requested. But you can take out a loan with us for the balance.
- Loans at fixed or variable interest.
- We offer different options regarding both repayment terms and instalments.
Looking for grants for homeowners' associations?
Find everything you need to know in one place.
- We explain the kinds of projects your association can undertake with European funds.
- Discover the amounts available in each autonomous community.
- Find out the documents you need and the deadlines, and even calculate the financing for your project.
And all the financing you need.
- The European funds are paid once the work is finished, but our loan will enable your association to access the necessary amount for the project without resorting to the dreaded surcharges.
- You will have up to 12 years to return it.
- With no other commitment to Bankinter and without having to go through a notary if the amount is less than €300,000.
Show/Hide legal text1 IESA services more than 85% of property administrators in Spain.