We use our own and third-party cookies to provide the best possible experience, analyse user browsing habits and offer content which may interest you. By continuing to browse, we understand that you accept the use of these cookies. You can change your settings and find out more information in our Cookies policy
120-year fixed-rate mortgage: Here is an example of an APR mortgage offered by Bankinter, S.A., based on the following features:
Mortgage amount: €150,000. Mortgage term: 20 years (240 monthly payments). APR: 2.60%. Monthly payment for 20 years: €751.04. Final payment: €749.62. Arrangement Fee: 500 €. Total interest: €30,248.18. Interest rate: 1.89% (240 months). Monthly payments. Total amount owed: €191,694.34.
This APR has been calculated on the basis of the following:
- A 10-year life insurance policy with coverage of €150,000 for a 30-year-old person. Annual premium of €190.86. Renewable annual insurance.
- Home insurance policy with coverage of €100,000 plus home contents insurance for €30,000, and an estimated annual premium of €343.97. Renewable annual insurance.
- Appraisal costs: €249.56.
Interest rate subject to purchasing the following Bankinter products:
- Payroll Account, Business Account or free Non-Payroll Account (discount of 0.50 percentage points).
- Life insurance covering the full amount of the mortgage, taken out with Bankinter Seguros de Vida, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros (discount of 0.60 percentage points).
- Comprehensive home insurance with minimum home contents coverage of €30,000 and structure coverage equivalent to the appraisal value of the property for insurance purposes, taken out with Línea Directa Aseguradora, S.A. and brokered by Bankinter, S.A., Operador de Banca-Seguro (discount of 0.10 percentage points).
- Pension plan/EPSV: To have arranged and to keep in effect a pension plan/EPSV with Bankinter Seguros de Vida (a Bankinter, S.A. Group company) for the entire term of the loan and to make a minimum annual contribution to that plan of €600 (discount of 0.10 percentage points).
These products are optional for the customer, but if they are not purchased the above rate (1.89%) will be increased by 1.30% corresponding to the sum of each of the products not purchased. Accordingly, if none of the conditions are met the fixed interest rate will be 3.19% (APR 3.74%). Monthly instalment for 20 years: €846.24. Final payment: €844.81. Total interest: €55,096.17. Total amount owed: €211,625.13. This Variable AER has been calculated on the basis of taking out home insurance with a coverage of €100,000 and home contents coverage of €30,000 with an estimated annual premium of €343.97, plus an annual maintenance fee of €45 for the current account used to pay the monthly instalments and appraisal costs of €249.56.
The resulting monthly repayments (French repayment system) are the result of the coefficient of (1 + interest) raised to the term of the deal multiplied by the interest, between (1 + interest) raised to the term of the transaction, minus 1, all multiplied by the outstanding capital. The resulting payment includes the amount corresponding to the interest (the result of dividing the interest rate by 12, multiplied by the outstanding capital) and the repayment (the result of subtracting the interest from the payment).
These APRs have been calculated under the assumption that there will be no (partial or total) cancellation of the loan and they may vary depending on the amount and the term. These variable APRs have been calculated on the assumption that there will be no partial or total cancellation of the loan during its term. The APRs do not include any costs the customer/borrower would have to pay should they breach any of their obligations under the agreement.
This mortgage offer is subject to approval by Bankinter, S.A. and conditional on the total income of the holders exceeding €2,000 per month. The mortgage amount may not exceed 80% of the lesser of the purchase value or the appraisal value of the property. In the case of second homes, the maximum amount is 60%. The maximum mortgage term is 20 years.
Customers who fail to keep up with their repayments to the bank may have their home repossessed and their liability, plus the liability of any other parties to the mortgage agreement, may extend to all of their existing and future assets.
Offer valid until 10 september 2019 or until the amount offered (25 million euros) has been reached.
Bankinter has the solution
We’re here to answer your banking queries and provide you with technical support.
1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Bankinter, S.A. (hereinafter referred to as 'Bankinter') with Tax ID No. A28157360 and registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 29 (28046 Madrid).
2. For what purposes do we process your data?
The data you provide us with will be processed to receive information about the corresponding request and, as applicable, formally enter into a contract for the product of interest to you.
3. What are the legitimate bases for processing your data?
The legal basis for fulfilling the purpose set out in the above section will be the processing of the request for information. Therefore, any refusal to supply the personal data requested, or the submission of inaccurate or incomplete data, could therefore render it impossible to provide you with the service. Customers are responsible for ensuring the truthfulness of the data provided, and for notifying Bankinter of any modification thereof.
4. Who will receive your data?
The data provided will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legally obligation to do so.
5. For how long will we process your data?
Unless you have stated otherwise, we will keep your data for a period of six months. As soon as they are no longer necessary for the purposes described above, the data will be blocked for the period for which they may be required for carrying out, or defending, administrative or legal actions, and they may only be unblocked and processed again for this purpose. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be cancelled definitively.
6. What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data?
You may exercise your rights at any time to access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction of processing and portability of the data in the circumstances and scope established by the applicable legislation currently in force. To exercise your rights, please contact us by writing to the following address: Bankinter, S.A. Operaciones- Protección de Datos. Calle Pico San Pedro, 1. Tres Cantos. Madrid. 28760, enclosing a copy of your national ID or any other identifying document. Please note that you also have the right to lodge a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7. Where can I obtain further information about data processing?
You can get further information about how Bankinter processes your data at this